Monday, November 23, 2009

I HATE TESTS!!!

Tests suck... like they really really suck... they must be one of the worse things in the world!!! well thats a lie... a big lie when you think about it... things like poverty and global warming are much much worse... but tests still suck.

I have two tests tomorrow, a music theory test and a Japanese test... and before Louise reads this and is all like "awwwwwwwwwwww poor year 9 only having two major tests"... I KNOW SENIOR SCHOOL IS HARDER BUT YOU STILL COMPLAINED IN YEAR 9 AND TESTS ARE STILL JUST AS BAD!!!... sorry Louise but you know you would have... and test do suck... plus i have 1 essay and 2 assignments due soon... grrrr.... i hate the end of the year...

Now that I'm done complaining about tests, today was a good day, and the weather made me happy... that's the best thing about summer... it just seems happier... i know its just because it is brighter and colour wise just more cheerful then winter... but in someways it's more depressing, because everything dies in the heat, the grass and the flowers and the plants... the roses are already generally dead... when just a month ago they were amazing... but summer still seems happier... its wierd...
Ally

4 comments:

  1. Senior school is great, and I'm not being sarcastic when I say this. It actually is. Teachers respect you more and it's easier to wag as you can also say 'I have supervised/a free'. You can also use the senior kitchen - when it actually has a bloody microwave - and have year 11 priority on the comps in the library. And you finish early. Take me. School is OVER for me. :D The stress and the gay schoolness is pretty much worth it just for the extended holidays.

    Year 9 is pretty crap. I remember as soon as we were in it, we were told 'you're offically the bottom priority of the school' and we were all like 'gee thanks -.-'

    Anywayz, that's my rant for the day. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have 4 exams yet to do alison. I'm failing maths because I'm so stupid I don't get any of it. I barely passed my science test today...To think last year I got straight A's.

    But cheer up, it'll all be over soon, then it's christmas! I've only got 3 days of school left nernernernerner.

    This weather makes me happy too! Except when the flowers die...that makes me sad...Or when it's super hot...that makes me sad too...but when it's swimming weather its good...

    Sorry for comment ranting. I should be studying anyway. Ciao.

    ReplyDelete
  3. whens your maths exam, i can try help you out if you need...

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's on tuesday, no wait monday apparently
    wanna help?

    i'll copy my exam somehow and text it to you and then you can give me allllll the answers >:D

    Lisa says good luck to us.
    But sure, if you want to help i'm bound to see you SOMETIME on the weekend.

    ReplyDelete