Friday, November 20, 2009

How???

How can people see things like stars and mountains and sunsets and still think that there is no god. I don't get it, like with the sunset and the lighting last night, things that beautiful don't just happen, they are made.
I don't get how people look at a tree and see no beauty, like have you ever sat down in front of a tree with a piece of paper and just tried to draw it. It's like impossible, the amount of leaves and the way they hang perfectly. The way the branches tangle with each other. Its such a simple thing, but it is so complex. My tree's are still cartoons...

When i say i like a certain tree people think i'm nuts... but they are just one of those things that really show me gods beauty... to me trees are amazing, almost impossible, who just thinks of a tree how did god just go i know trees there going to be brown with green things, its like if you had never seen the sun, do you think you could have ever thought of it... God is amazing... what an imagination... it doesn't get much better then that

Ally

6 comments:

  1. As you keep telling me...

    Lightning is really beautiful...i took some awesome pictures from outside last night...i actually want to go outside now...probably not the best idea..

    My trees are also still cartoons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. see trees never look right!!! ITS ANNOYING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the way you think my dear. and I don't care if you don't want me to follow you, I'm going to.
    and I like the green thing, very cool.
    If I change mine around, I'll let you know and you can use the music thing if you like :)

    the technical term for what you've stumbled over is 'existential wonder'. you should download some philosophy stuff from iTunes U. I think you'd enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ill get it off of you... then we dont have to download it twice

    ReplyDelete
  5. have you seen a walk to remember? cos this reminds me of part of it... i'll have to make you watch it with me :D
    ♥ leishy

    ReplyDelete
  6. no i haven't seen it... bring it over sometime in the up coming holidays

    ReplyDelete